The share of equity is sufficient to allow the financing of this property.
Please note that the share of equity is below the minimum required to finance this property. Please contact your bank to find a financing solution.
The share of equity does not allow the financing of this property.
+ CHF 44,744.- fees
Price of objectCHF 1,190,000.-
Total purchase price
Expenses of creation of mortgage file
Monthly income CHF 3,006.-
Monthly charges (65%)
Very well, your financial capacity (ratio between expenses and income) is within the recommended limits.
Be careful, your financial capacity (ratio between expenses and income) is close to the recommended limit. Please contact your bank to make sure that financing is possible.
Your financial capacity (ratio between expenses and income) is below the recommended limit and therefore does not allow you to support the expenses related to the financing of this object.
Mortgage interest 1st rank
Mortgage interest 2nd rank
Mortgage interestCHF 0.-
Amortization mortgage 1st rank
Amortization mortgage 2nd rank
Total mortgage amortizationCHF 11,900.-
Running/maintenance costsCHF 11,900.-
Charges amount (CO)CHF 0.-
Life estate annuityCHF 0.-
Total chargesCHF 11,900.-
Total per year
Total per month
- Theoretically, the total amount of the housing-related costs shouldn't exceed 33% of your total income.
- Borrower is required to supply at least 10% of the lending value of the property from their own funds, which may not be obtained by pledging or early withdrawal of Pillar 2 assets.
From 1st September 2014 (New Guidelines of the SBA):
- Mortgages must in all cases be paid down to two thirds of the lending value within a maximum of 15 years. (until now 20 years)
- The lending value of real estate will be based on the market value or the purchase price, whichever is lower.
- Second incomes are now normally eligible only in the case of joint and several liability.
This financial plan doesn't have contractual value. It is at your disposal as an indication only and subject to confirmation from your Bank.